The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» a look back
Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Sun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

» linux/unix jobs on the rise
Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:43 am by Bloodsport

Top posters
DaRealRocky

Bloodsport

Iguana

ReEsEs

ASCII

*SMG_3m*

MerCyKiL

Soulker

Badass Teddy

Share | 

*SMG*_3m here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DaRealRocky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *SMG*_3m here   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:07 pm

the fact is we asked for you guys not to do it and all we asked in return is that you respect that. AND you didnt so we are going to start using temp bans where you can only read the post and not going to be able to respond because this is out of hand it really is. it clutters up are foumn makes it imppossible to read and it is disrespectful that me and blood will have to spend are time going through the ourms deletetign all the junk that should of not been here anyways. a post off topic here and there is great but for you to go 4 days talking about rabbits and cats is just POINTLESS. you both have skype take ur useless convos and flirtation there please this is unmature and unprofessional.

ONCE AGAIN we are happy that we have become such a strong community and we encourgae us all to become a strong family but please be courteous of the people who have to read it . I did not wan tto go this far and it actually sadens me it has come to this. we have asked for 2 weeks now to stop and you guyz ignored it.

hopefully you understand why.. LAST WARNING THANKS GUYZ Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Etoile

PostSubject: Re: *SMG*_3m here   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:52 pm

DaRealRocky wrote:
a post off topic here and there is great but for you to go 4 days talking about rabbits and cats is just POINTLESS. you both have skype take ur useless convos and flirtation there please this is unmature and unprofessional.

...Razz guilty.

DaRealRocky wrote:
ONCE AGAIN we are happy that we have become such a strong community and we encourgae us all to become a strong family but please be courteous of the people who have to read it . I did not wan tto go this far and it actually sadens me it has come to this. we have asked for 2 weeks now to stop and you guyz ignored it.

hopefully you understand why.. LAST WARNING THANKS GUYZ

Yes, we/I do go offtopic too much thats actually intended. I can say some things is in fact spam (bunnys...lol it rather cute bunnys tho... ._.) but what isn't? I don't mean that to be a smart assy way, but somethings DO get offtopic but turns out not that big of a deal.
If something does go offtopic SMG/Myself/anyone else... are usually are not on skype (or even online for that matter), so we post what were thinking. I doubt anyone is actually going to wait 4 hours for someone to come on at a random time to finnish talking about bunnys...thats why it took 4 days to talk about it, cause its happens at random times.

I do agree that I haven't really been following the spamming rule, but I have reasons as to why... I will try to hold the spam though.
:p

EDIT: huh...I just relised...wouldn't THIS be considered spam O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASCII

PostSubject: Re: *SMG*_3m here   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:05 pm

yes it would be considered spam. anyhow blood or rocky is there a way you could lock a thread to everyone but you, because 9 pages is WAY too much. it would be better to just let you guys post updates on apps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etoile

PostSubject: Re: *SMG*_3m here   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:11 pm

ASCII wrote:
yes it would be considered spam. anyhow blood or rocky is there a way you could lock a thread to everyone but you, because 9 pages is WAY too much. it would be better to just let you guys post updates on apps.

could just delete the spam posts. (I would be happy to do...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: *SMG*_3m here   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:14 pm

I understand that but when a converstation gets started in a topic it seems rather pointless to make a whole nother topic in the general chat.[/quote]
then dont another topic,and dont keep on spaming siple as tht,and as for EVERY member coming,hey this is a clan's forum not just you two.wanna have 1on1 convs,i couldnt care less,just not where app/game info should be at.i mean at first it was ok you two would have little convs but really,9 fucking pages.youy gotta be shittin me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: *SMG*_3m here   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:26 pm

then dont another topic,and dont keep on spaming siple as tht,and as for EVERY member coming,hey this is a clan's forum not just you two.wanna have 1on1 convs,i couldnt care less,just not where app/game info should be at.i mean at first it was ok you two would have little convs but really,9 fucking pages.youy gotta be shittin me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaRealRocky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *SMG*_3m here   Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:18 pm

We have come to the decision that you are not fit to be a {TBR} full member. We thank you for the time that you have spent here and hope are friendship will last. We wish you the best of luck everywhere you go and your future in Assault Cube. We all hope to see you in game again. In the future feel free to apply again. Thanks and good luck.

***APPLICATION DENIED***

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *SMG*_3m here   

Back to top Go down

*SMG*_3m here
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: Apply for {TBR} :: Application Denied-
Jump to: